If a certain decision is taken and you are part of it then think about how it might affect you. Here is a list of things you should do and don’t :
- Don’t just sit ideally by
- Don’t expect things to get better for you, because you just think like that.
- Don’t act irresponsible
- Don’t act too fast
- Think wide
- Have patience
- Don’t make statements because of excitement
- Don’t get too excited that you are not too sure of
- Control that adrenaline correctly
- Don’t give promises that you can’t keep
- Expect the unexpected
- Don’t lose hope
- Question things
- Don’t keep a thought inside because you are shy
- Don’t be shy
- Don’t spare anything in the way of the decision
- Don’t make judgements right away
- And please don’t get angry!
I have experienced most of them. Personally I think you have to experience something to learn in the right way or to remember it for a long time. I have read many quotes and advices. But remembered less. But when I experienced something I tried to keep it in my mind for a long time and try not to make that same mistake. And the results have been great.