Doesn’t feel nice to be more unique? Of course everyone in this planet is totally unique. But a little more unique things about each person seems to be more nice. Here is some facts about me that will probably blow your mind (or not!) :
- I am left-handed. That means that I write with my left hand. I don’t do this to show off. This means that I am part of that unique smart crowd of people. A few people who wrote with their left hand :
– Barack Obama (44th United States President)
– David Cameron (United Kingdom Prime Minister)
– Commodus (Roman Empire Emperor)
– Tony Abbott ( Australia Prime Minister)
– Hugh Jackman ( Hollywood Actor)
– Lady Gaga ( Pop Singer)
– Leonardo da Vinci ( Artist and Inventor )
– Vincent Van Gogh (Artist and Painter )
– Bill Gates ( Microsoft CEO and Inventor )
– Is that enough? or should I keep going?
- English is not my native language! (although I speak like it is almost my native language).
- I learned English by myself! I didn’t learned English by going to courses. I learned by reading short story books and conversation and the big impact was cartoons!
- I am an Artist! Do you follow me on Instagram? Well you should! Because I post my drawings. And I get a lot of likes so I think I have artistic hands and people seems to like that. This is just a hobby.
- I know HTML & CSS! And I am sure most of you will wonder what is that? HTML & CSS is the base for every website. It is part of the web fundamentals. You basically use your knowledge of HTML & CSS to create websites. And I have to mention that I learned it myself. All by myself over a short period of time.
- I am a Francophile! I admire everything about France. France was the home to many great people over the course of history. I wish to visit it some time. A little while ago a relative was there and he would call me for the next place to visit! I know almost every landmark in France!
- I am Pro Photographer! You really should visit my Flickr page.
That is all for now. Probably now you are excited to meet me, right?